Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A few fun facts....

*There are:
36 stairs going up from the shower to my room.
46 stairs from my room up to the laundry room.
15 stairs from the front door up to my room.
8 stairs up, and 3 stairs down to get from my room to the kitchen.
29 stairs from my room up to the baby's room.
50 stairs from my room up to the very top of the house.
65 stairs from the ground level of the house all the way up to the very top.
83 stairs from the basement level of the house (where I have to shower,) all the way up to the very top.



*I've been in a car less than ten times since I've been here.

*Walking one way to the baby's daycare is the equivalent of walking to AND from campus from my apartment.

walking in heeled boots is a great idea on streets like this....

*I'm going to be in the best shape EVER when I come home!!

Hope everyone else has a good summer workout regiment...!

Busting my Butt in Brussels,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment